Content Writing / Blogging / Social Media Management Intern
Paradise Technologies, Inc. of Key West is looking for interns with experience in writing, blogging, and social media management. We are looking for applicants with classroom or personal experience as well as experience gained in previous employment. This is a paid internship, for a 6 month term. Full and part time positions are currently available.
- Researching relevant topics for content development.
- Creating unique, relevant user-friendly content in the form of text paired with images, graphics, and video.
- Navigate and use the blog tool for blog and newsletter updates and social media posting.
- Manage social media campaigns in the form of regularly scheduled posts.
- Conceptualize and produce content that is entertaining as well as informative.
Applicants should excel in communication, research, and content development with experience in or the desire to learn blogging and social media posting. Technology has a constant learning curve, so we are looking for students who are motivated to continue their education throughout their professional career. Chosen applicants must participate in using our tracking system and follow through with required feedback assignments.
Literature, Creative Writing, Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Communications